INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING A PRINTER FOR REPAIR – Non-Warranty
Created by: Keith McCallum
Modified on: Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:09 PM
- If the machine is being shipped to SignWarehouse it must be in the original packaging or compatible packing and strapped to a pallet.
- Per SignWarehouse policy (see attached document), SignWarehouse strongly recommends you insure the machine for the replacement cost of the machine in case of any shipping damage that may be incurred. Signwarehouse will not be held responsible for any damage that may be received during shipping in any way.
- Only ship the printer itself, nothing more. We do not need any cables, inks, waste container or the stand. If you ship any of these items and they are lost or damaged you are responsible for replacement of these items
- Ensure that the Printer has been flushed via the Longstore command and there is no ink in the system, any damage to the printer during shipping will be your responsibility.
- Ensure the Head lock has been installed prior to packaging the machine
- Once the machine arrives we will take pictures of the condition of the machine and notify you of any damage should it be detected.
- Our rates are $120.00 per hour for labor plus the cost of any parts needed to repair the machine. You will be charged for a set of 4 Cleaning Cartridges and a set of Inks (CMYK) to be used during the repair, any fluids left over will be returned to you with the machine.
- No parts will be installed until we contact you for permission.
- Once repaired, Signwarehouse will contact you to arrange shipping and insurance, we will make these arrangements on your behalf.
- You will be charged for labor, parts, fluids shipping and insurance prior to having the freight company pick up the machine for transportation to you
- Any parts used have a 90 Day manufacture warranty.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.